Setting up cookies on Sabinewedding.com
Sabinewedding.com configures its cookies to ensure that the user’s browsing is as satisfying as possible. It is the best way for the user to view the type of content that interests him most and that Sabinewedding.com offers.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a service file that is downloaded to the user’s computer, smartphone or tablet. This file is used to retrieve information relating to the user’s navigation, so as not to lose the log session, improve the loading time of the website, not show information that the user already knows, etc.
Sabinewedding.com only uses the following cookies to offer a better service to its users:
- Strictly necessary cookies: they are necessary to offer the services that the user requests to receive. If these cookies are deactivated, the user will not be able to receive Sabinewedding.com contents and services correctly.
- Cookies for performance analysis: they are used for monitoring and statistical analysis of user behavior.
Sabinewedding.com may have the right to issue advertising cookies and cookies to analyze the functionality of third parties via its website (eg. Facebook, Instagram, WordPress plugin, etc.).
Disabling cookies for performance and functional analysis will not affect the functioning of the website, however it will affect the results of the ads shown that allow Sabinewedding.com to improve services.
The information that Sabinewedding.com obtains with the use of these cookies (referring to the user’s PC) can be combined with the user’s personal data, if it is registered on Sabinewedding.com.
The user can choose at any time which cookies he wants to work on the website by:
The browser configuration
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Safari, from https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=it_IT
- “opt-out systems”. The use of these systems can cause a “reject” cookie to be installed on your computer in order for your deactivation request to work.
- Other third-party tools available on other websites: these allow users to find the cookies of each website visited and administer their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/about-ghostery/privacy -statements, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).