INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION NO. 2016/679 (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR)
Sabine Wedding, as Data Controller, informs you pursuant to art. art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 “GDPR” that your data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
- Processing methods
The personal data communicated by you will be processed by the Data Controller mainly on computer and electronic means and occasionally in paper form.
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data is processed without your prior express consent in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 lett. paragraph 1 letter. b) of the GDPR for the following purposes:
A. elaborazione ed evasione della richieste di informazioni pervenute dal sito web
B. elaborazione ed evasione della richiesta di informazione alla newsletter
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in the art. 4 paragraph 1 no. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is processed both on paper and electronic and / or automated.
Purpose 2.A: The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the request. In the face of the request (in the event it fails) the data will still be kept for no more than 10 years, without carrying out direct operations.
Purpose 2.B: Personal data provided for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of sending the newsletter and up to the cancellation request sent by the interested party.
- Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the above purposes:
• to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their quality as designated subjects
• any other subjects (internal or external) identified by the owner for the implementation of the purposes referred to in this statement
- Data communication
The personal data collected in this way will not be disseminated, transferred or exchanged in any way with third parties.
- Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers in Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller now ensures that the extra-EU data transfer will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
- Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal
Purpose 2.A: The provision of data is mandatory for the processing of the received request.
Purpose 2.B: The granting of consent is optional
- Rights of the interested party
In your quality as interested, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights set forth in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to portability of contractual and raw navigation data, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
- Mode of exercise of rights
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending an email to the Owner address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owner, manager and appointees
The data controller is Sabine Wedding. The updated list of data processors is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.